March 03, 2023
75% of energetic job seekers would slightly apply to job positions the place employers actively handle employer branding, as shared by Glassdoor. It demonstrates the significance of corporations managing and influencing their repute as employers to draw new expertise.
DesignRush, a B2B market connecting companies with companies, interviewed Hays’ director James Hallahan to study employer branding, the present job market, tech layoffs and AI’s influence on the office.
Interview highlights embody:
The important thing attributes trendy job seekers search for in an organization
- How Hays helps corporations create a pretty and genuine employer branding
- How the corporate stands out from different opponents available in the market
- The significance of wage transparency in immediately’s recruitment technique
- The instruments and assets the corporate affords to individuals being laid off and seeking to get again into the job market
- The latest job tendencies each employers and job seekers ought to concentrate on
- How people ought to put together for a office future dominated by AI
Get to know these and extra within the full Highlight interview.
DesignRush.com is a B2B market connecting companies with companies by way of knowledgeable evaluations and company rating lists, awards, information assets, and customized company suggestions for vetted tasks.
Share article on social media or electronic mail: