The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service will maintain the Spring 2023 Built-in Pest Administration Convention on Feb. 23 in Dallas.
The coaching can be from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. on the Water and Land Sources Constructing of the Texas A&M AgriLife Analysis and Extension Middle at Dallas, 17360 Coit Street.
The price is $85 if registered by Feb. 17 at 5 p.m. at https://tx.ag/Feb23IPM. After that date or on the door, the associated fee is $100. A barbeque lunch is included. Name 979-845-2604 for questions concerning registration.
Texas Division of Agriculture persevering with schooling models can be found for each agricultural and structural applicators. Three basic, one built-in pest administration and one legal guidelines and laws models can be provided. Contributors should enter their appropriate TDA license quantity at registration and attend the total day to obtain credit score.
“We invite all licensed applicators to affix us for our annual spring pest administration coaching – a full day of pesticide applicator persevering with schooling from AgriLife Extension specialists,” mentioned Bryant McDowell, AgriLife Extension built-in pest administration specialist, Dallas, and occasion organizer. “This actually is the premier pesticide convention obtainable in North Texas, and we stay up for bringing our members the newest information and improvements from our trade.”
There can even be trade distributors onsite and members could have time to go to with them. Distributors should reserve a desk. Contact Sharon Harris at 979-952-9201 or [email protected].
Built-in pest administration matters, audio system
Contributors will obtain updates on pesticide legal guidelines, pest biology and identification, and pest administration methods. The matters and audio system are as follows:
- Built-in Pest Administration and Texas Ant Pests, Robert Puckett, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension entomologist, Bryan-Faculty Station.
- Pests of the East Texas Decorative Business, Rafia Khan, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension entomologist, Overton.
- Managing Your Out of doors Setting Utilizing IPM, Janet Hurley, AgriLife Extension built-in pest administration specialist, Dallas.
- Legal guidelines and Rules, Don Renchie, Ph.D., AgriLife Extension program chief and coordinator for the pesticide security schooling program, Bryan-Faculty Station.
- Built-in Pest Administration in Lawns and Turfgrasses – Weed Management, Laura Miller, AgriLife Extension horticulture agent, Tarrant County.